Homes for Lambeth have now submitted a planning application to build 20 much needed new homes on Trinity Rise within the Cressingham Gardens Estate. 100% of these new homes will be affordable, 70% of which will be let at council-level rents with the remaining 30% shared ownership. The new homes will vary in size between 1 and 3 bedrooms, 

Alongside the new homes, we are proposing a 170m2 communal landscape garden. This will be a car free scheme with the exception of 2 disabled car parking spaces.

As part of the on-going public consultation process for this application we have hosted three live Q&A consultation sessions. You can watch these by clicking here

To see the full plans or comment on the proposals, please visit Lambeth Councils' Planning Portal and use the reference number:20/02406/RG3 or click the link here.


If you have any questions about the proposals you can telephone us on 0800 955 1042, email us on [email protected] or write to us at Freepost RTXU-JGSR-KHLE, Trinity Rise, Your Shout, 312 China Works, SE1 7SJ.

Give us your feedback   arrow-2.png

Share this consultation with your neighbours:
   WhatsApp    Twitter    Facebook    Email