The Trinity Rise site is an early delivery phase of the wider regeneration plan for the Cressingham Gardens Estate. It is located on the edge of the estate with direct access from Trinity Rise, meaning disruption to existing residents will be minimised during construction of the new homes.
This early delivery phase will provide a range of benefits:
• Early delivery of new affordable homes on Cressingham Gardens
• Decant opportunity for future phases and wider regeneration masterplan
• Increased number of homes
• High Quality new homes
• 100% Affordable Homes
• Policy Compliant tenure and unit size mix
• Maximised dual aspect units
• Improved relationship and street scene with Conservation Area including adjoining terrace houses
• Planting of new trees on Hardel Walk and Trinity Rise
The site currently comprises a 3 storey plus semi-basement level block, containing 12 homes of various sizes. Hardel Walk exiting onto Trinity Rise, an adjacent footpath and and area of green space are also within the site boundary.